Welcome to the ILP Community Forum! We are excited to establish this space for translators, interpreters and all language professional to come together and learn from each other. Use this forum to discuss ideas, questions, and issues you may have as a linguist.
How to use the ILP Forum:
1. When creating a post regarding a specific lesson, be sure to title the post with the lesson name. For example: "Comma Usage" could be a post created under the English for Language Professionals forum.
2. All posts that do not pertain to a certain lesson or module should be posted under the "General Discussion" section.
3. Please write all posts in English. Any post in another language will be removed and the user will be flagged.
4. Refrain from using any inappropriate language or engaging with other ILP members in a negative way. This forum is monitored daily - all offenders will be flagged immediately.
5. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the ILP website, please reach out to us using the "Feedback" feature in our main tool bar. This forum is meant to be used for community member discussion only.